The new Four Position Carrier is Ergobaby's most flexible baby carrying solution to date. This carrier gives your baby the best babywearing ergonomics in all carry positions, including front outward facing, from birth to toddler. The innovative deep seat provides ideal hip positioning for your growing baby and aligns with health professional recommendations for safe hip and spine development. The seat width adjusts easily to comfortably transition baby from inward to outward facing and back again.
Wearers of theÂ Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrierwill love the new waistband that wraps snugly and securely to transfer your baby's weight efficiently for comfort over longer trips and greater back support. The carrier also features a new height-adjustable structure that provides additional head and neck support for your baby.
A complete solution for your baby's journey, graduating to suit each stage of your baby's emotional and physical development. TheÂ Ergobaby Four Position 360 CarrierÂ is the only carrier you'll ever need - from nurturing newborn face to face cuddles, progressing to outward connections and exploring the world together.
Ergobaby's Four Position 360 baby carrier features:
- 4 carry positionsÂ front inward-facing, front outward-facing, back and hip carry
- Ergonomically structured seatÂ supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
- AdjustableÂ seat width and carrier height grows with your baby
- Breastfeed on the goÂ adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- Comfortable for parentsÂ baby's weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
- Velcro adjustable waistbandÂ can be worn high or low for maximum comfort
- Highly adjustableÂ carrier suits wearers from 153cm - 195cm (5' to 6'5")
- Safety testedÂ and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236)
- Recommendedby health professionalsÂ Alignswith the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Instituteand developed in consultation with health professionals
- SPF 50+ hoodÂ allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
- ConvenientÂ lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promotes mobilityÂ great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs - whether in or outdoors
- Naturally breathableÂ 100% cotton fabric and filling
- The only carrier you'll ever needÂ from newborn to toddler (3.2 - 15kg)
Note:Â An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately) is required for use with the carrier from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control.
FREE SHIPPINGÂ Australia-wide.
TemporarilyÂ out of stock. PleaseÂ email usÂ for more information.
Also available inÂ Grey.Â See our full range of Ergobaby carriers, inserts and teething pads here.