The new Four Position Carrier is Ergobaby's most flexible baby carrying solution to date. This carrier gives your baby the best babywearing ergonomics in all carry positions, including front outward facing, from birth to toddler. The innovative deep seat provides ideal hip positioning for your growing baby and aligns with health professional recommendations for safe hip and spine development. The seat width adjusts easily to comfortably transition baby from inward to outward facing and back again.
Wearers of the Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier will love the new waistband that wraps snugly and securely to transfer your baby's weight efficiently for comfort over longer trips and greater back support. The carrier also features a new height-adjustable structure that provides additional head and neck support for your baby.
A complete solution for your baby's journey, graduating to suit each stage of your baby's emotional and physical development. The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier is the only carrier you'll ever need - from nurturing newborn face to face cuddles, progressing to outward connections and exploring the world together.
Ergobaby's Four Position 360 baby carrier features:
- 4 carry positions front inward-facing, front outward-facing, back and hip carry
- Ergonomically structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grows with your baby
- Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- Comfortable for parents baby's weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
- Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm - 195cm (5' to 6'5")
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236)
- Recommendedby health professionals Alignswith the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Instituteand developed in consultation with health professionals
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs - whether in or outdoors
- Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling
- The only carrier you'll ever need from newborn to toddler (3.2 - 15kg)
Note: An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately) is required for use with the carrier from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control.
FREE SHIPPING Australia-wide.
Please email us for more information.
Also available in Black/Camel, Grey, Taupe/Lilac, Dusty Blue, Moonstone and Cool Air Carbon Grey. See our full range of Ergobaby carriers, inserts and teething pads here.